The quickest way to kill a flea and tick is to expose them directly to a wet insecticide product such as a pet shampoo or spray that is applied directly to the animal’s entire coat, penetrating to the skin, where fleas and ticks are usually found.
- Kills adult fleas and ticks
- Also kills American Dog and Brown Dog Ticks
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 2 months
- One treatment controls adult fleas and ticks
- Use once every 2 months should be adequate (in exceptional circumstances, retreatment may be increased to once per week)
- Precor® (I.G.R.) is unaffected by regular bathing or swimming