The quickest way to kill a flea and tick is to expose them directly to a wet insecticide product like a shampoo or spray. Shampoos and sprays work fast because they are applied directly to the entire coat, penetrating to the skin, where fleas and ticks are usually found.
- Kills fleas and ticks
- Also Kills adult cat fleas, dog fleas and American dog and Brown Dog ticks
- Kills flea eggs for up to 4 weeks
- Enriched with oatmeal, coconut oil, lanolin and aloe to condition and soothe sensitive skin
- Leaves pet's coat soft, shining and manageable
- Given the residual control, application once a month should be adequate (for severe flea problems, treatments can be performed weekly)