Vintage is formulated by an experienced Animal Nutritionist,
this recipe is suitable for your pet with allergies.
- This recipe is made with salmon and herring animal protein only which is a less common protein that many pets with food allergies do
- Other common food allergies which this recipe does not
contain: No Corn, Wheat or Soy.
***Remember when attempting to eliminate possible food
allergens from your pet's diet that your pet should not
consume any other food, treat or chews during this 6-8 week
period before evaluating results.
Take a step closer to raw with Vintage Oven-Fresh pet food. The unique pieces have a distinct look, aroma and flavour. After opening the bag you will notice grill marks from the oven, a fresh smell and no greasy feel; much different than conventional extruded kibble. There are no rendered fats applied to enhance flavour; your pet naturally loves Vintage since it is full of fresh fish. Try this next generation pet food, your pet will enjoy each meal as if it were a treat.
Whole Genuine Features:
- Fresh Premium Quality Herring & Salmon
- NO rendered meats
- Market Fresh Produce including Whole Vegetables and Fruits,
- NO plant protein, starch, fiber or flour concentrates
- Oven-Fresh with Exceptional Nutrient Retention & Bioavailability Proteins
- NOT extruded
Vintage is changing the way you nurture your pet by blending fresh and whole foods to maximize the bioavailability of nutrients. Mother nature intended ingredients in their complex and whole nutritious form to satisfy your pet’s energy requirements. Our homestyle Oven-Fresh canine recipes are made with carefully selected premium fresh fish complemented by market fresh produce. We have trusted Canadian partners that supply us with 1st cut proteins which are antibiotic and hormone free. Vintage Oven-Fresh recipes are gently and slowly prepared in small batches in the oven to ensure exceptional nutrient retention for your companion. Our goal is to provide nutritious foods to help nourish your pet’s soul with every bowl - available across Canada and Internationally.
Our Oven-Fresh Recipes include:
- 1st cut Fresh Herring
- 1st cut Fresh Salmon
- Market Fresh Vegetables & Legumes supporting a strong immune system
- Fresh Fruits including Blueberries & Cranberries
- Omega 3 & DHA from Fish to promote a luxurious coat
- Green Tea Extract containing strong antioxidant & anticarcinogenic properties
- Balanced and controlled Calcium & Phosphorus levels
- Prebiotics & Probiotics to maintain a healthy digestive tract.
Formulated by an Animal Nutritionist for the All Life Stage nutrient profile, each bag includes a dynamic feeding chart with feeding levels specified for adults, less active and puppies. The regular sized round kibble is enjoyed by pets big and small. It is recommended when switching pet foods that you slowly integrate Vintage over a 10 day period and trial the food for 6-8 weeks before evaluating results.
Fresh Herring, Fresh Salmon, Peas, Potatoes, Dehydrated Fish, Green lentils, Chickpeas, Whole Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Calcium Carbonate, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Monosodium Phosphate, Alfalfa, Kelp, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Pumpkin, Inulin (prebiotic), Yucca Shidigera Extract, Zinc Proteinate, Spinach, Iron Proteinate, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cranberries, Sweet potatoes, Green Tea Extract, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium D-pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract
Crude Protein Min 23%
Crude Fat Min 9.50%
Crude Fiber Max 3%
Moisture Max 10%
**With 4.54kg size option you will receive 2x2.27kg bags**