Satori is formulated by an experienced Animal Nutritionist
and can benefit your large breed puppy.
- Meets and exceeds the required AAFCO nutrient profile for
large breed puppies
- Balanced calcium and phosphorus levels to maintain
healthy steady growth
- Regular sized round kibble suitable for large breeds
***NOTE: This is the same product as the Satori Wave Salmon but it is also formulated by an animal nutritionist to meet the nutrient profile and requirements for Large Breed Puppies with balanced Calcium and Phosphorus levels, please follow the puppy feeding guide on the back of the bag.
Satori Wave Salmon Recipe is the first Domestic Appropriate pet food specially designed to bridge the gap between your canine’s anatomy and modern lifestyle. Our salmon recipe has a logical approach as it considers canines, like the wolf, have digestive systems setup to efficiently process meat therefore it is grain free and made with fresh salmon. We then took it a step further by understanding our pets caloric needs are not the same as their wild ancestors since they do not travel 20-25km per day hunting and searching for food. These differences are the reason we adjusted the nutrition to fit their domestic lifestyle which consists of living in houses and backyards where their meals are served to them.
Our ingredients are selected based on their quality, as we know that only the highest quality will do for our pets and yours. All of our ingredients must meet a supplier approval and raw material program that analyzes nutritional and safety standards. This ensures only the highest of quality ingredients make it to your pet’s bowl resulting in a taste they will love. We are proud to source Canadian ingredients which provide essential nutrients for all life stages of your pet. Our family owned natural pet food company has products available across Canada and Internationally since 2010.
Our healthy, natural and holistic pet foods are made with Eco-Rich ingredients:
- Premium Canadian Salmon supplying essential amino acids
- Whole Legume Ingredient Focus, NO plant protein or starch concentrates such as Pea Starch, Lentil Fiber or Potato Protein
- Low Glycemic levels by using Northern White Bean and Peas
- Vegetables supporting a strong immune system
- Fruits including Cranberries and Blueberries a source of vital antioxidants
- Green Lipped Mussel to help maintain pet’s joints
- Omega 3 & DHA from Salmon, Herring Oil & Algae to promote a luxurious coat
- Hypo-allergenic diet to minimize allergies & sensitivities
- Green Tea Extract containing strong antioxidant & anticarcinogenic properties
- Unique Omega 3-6-9 blend Fatty Acid Blend
- Natural Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics applied externally after cooking to maintain a healthy digestive tract
Formulated by an Animal Nutritionist for the All Life Stage nutrient profile, each bag includes a dynamic feeding chart with feeding levels specified for adults, less active and puppies. The regular sized round kibble is enjoyed by pets big and small. It is recommended when switching pet foods that you slowly integrate Satori over a 10 day period and trial the food for 6-8 weeks before evaluating results.
Fresh Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas, Northern White Beans, Whitefish Meal, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Suncured Alfalfa, Flaxseed, Natural Flavours, Olive Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Herring Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Spinach, Blueberries, Pomegranate, Apples, Tomatoes, Raspberries, Alfalfa Sprouts, Dried Kelp, Algae Meal, Chicory Root Extract, Yeast Extract, New Zealand Green Mussel, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Sulphate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulphate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Rosemary, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Juniper Berry, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product
Crude Protein (Min.) 33%
Crude Fat (Min.) 17%
Crude Fiber (Max.) 3%
Crude Moisture (Max.) 10%
*6kg size option = 2x3kg bags