Satori is formulated by an experienced Animal Nutritionist
and can benefit your pet's weight control plan.
- Eco-Rich ingredients to help support a strong immune
- Formulated with L-carnitine to aid with fat metabolism
- Provides an ideal fiber blend to help pets feel full which aids limiting additional weight gain
- Natural Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics applied externally
after cooking to maintain a healthy digestive tract
- Made with Green Lipped Mussel to help maintain Joints and
- Less Active feeding guide chart to help maintain healthy
***Reminder: Pets gaining weight is normally related to them
eating too many calories, which includes treats! Remember
to control calories from all sources.
Satori Chicken Recipe is the first Domestic Appropriate pet food specially designed to bridge the gap between your canine’s anatomy and modern lifestyle. Our chicken recipe has a logical approach as it considers canines, like the wolf, have digestive systems setup to efficiently process meat therefore it is grain free and made with fresh chicken. We then took it a step further by understanding our pets caloric needs are not the same as their wild ancestors since they do not travel 20-25km per day hunting and searching for food. These differences are the reason we adjusted the nutrition to fit their domestic lifestyle which consists of living in houses and backyards where their meals are served to them.
Our ingredients are selected based on their quality, as we know that only the highest quality will do for our pets and yours. All of our ingredients in our dog food must meet a supplier approval and raw material program that analyzes nutritional and safety standards. This ensures only the highest of quality ingredients make it to your pet’s bowl resulting in a taste they will love. We are proud to source Canadian ingredients which provide essential nutrients for all life stages of your pet. Our family owned natural pet food company has products available across Canada and Internationally since 2010.
Our healthy, natural and holistic pet foods are made with Eco-Rich ingredients:
- Premium Canadian Chicken, Egg & Turkey supplying essential amino acids
- Whole Legume Ingredient Focus, NO plant protein or starch concentrates such as Pea Starch, Lentil Fiber or Potato Protein
- Low Glycemic levels by using Northern White Bean and Peas
- Vegetables, supporting a strong immune system
- Fruits, a source of vital antioxidants
- Algae, a great source of Omega-3 and DHA.
- Green Lipped Mussel to help maintain pet’s joints
- Green Tea Extract containing strong antioxidant & anticarcinogenic properties
- Probiotics applied externally after cooking to maintain a healthy digestive tract.
Formulated by an Animal Nutritionist for the All Life Stage nutrient profile, each bag includes a dynamic feeding chart with feeding levels specified for adults, less active and puppies. The regular sized round kibble is enjoyed by pets big and small. It is recommended when switching pet foods that you slowly integrate Satori over a 10 day period and trial the food for 6-8 weeks before evaluating results.
Fresh Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Northern White Beans, Potato, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Dried Whole Egg, Flaxseed, Suncured Alfalfa, Natural Flavour, Dicalcium Phosphate, Herring Oil, Salt, Choline Chloride, Kelp, Chicory Root Extract (FOS), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulphate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Green Lipped Mussel, Algae Meal, L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Taurine, Tomatoes, Anise, Cassia, Thyme, Rosemary, Green Tea, Cranberry, Blueberry, Barley Grass, Ginger Root, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Aloe Vera, Juniper Berry, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product
Crude Protein (Min.) 25%
Crude Fat (Min.) 16%
Crude Fiber (Max.) 4%
Crude Moisture (Max.) 10%
**With 6kg size option you will receive 2x3kg bags**