Satori is formulated by an experienced Animal Nutritionist
and can benefit your pet's skin and coat.
- Omega 3 & DHA from Salmon, Herring Oil & Algae to
promote a luxurious coat
***Reminder: If you are feeding a new diet to improve skin
and coat condition you should feed the diet for 6-8 weeks
before evaluating results.
Satori Aspen Duck Recipe is the first Domestic Appropriate pet food specially designed to bridge the gap between your canine’s anatomy and modern lifestyle. Our Duck recipe has a logical approach as it considers canines, like the wolf, have digestive systems setup to efficiently process meat therefore it is grain free and made with Fresh Duck. We then took it a step further by understanding our pets caloric needs are not the same as their wild ancestors since they do not travel 20-25km per day hunting and searching for food. These differences are the reason we adjusted the nutrition to fit their domestic lifestyle which consists of living in houses and backyards where their meals are served to them.
Our ingredients are selected based on its quality, as we know that only the highest quality will do for our pets and yours. All of our ingredients must meet a supplier approval and raw material program that analyzes nutritional and safety standards. This ensures only the highest of quality ingredients make it to your pet’s bowl resulting in a taste they will love. We are proud to source Canadian ingredients which provide essential nutrients for all life stages of your pet. Our family owned natural pet food company has products available across Canada and Internationally since 2010.
Our healthy, natural and holistic pet foods are made with Eco-Rich ingredients:
- Premium Canadian Duck, alongside a high quality concentrated animal protein source supplying essential amino acids
- Whole Legume Ingredient Focus, NO plant protein or starch concentrates such as Pea Starch, Lentil Fiber or Potato Protein
- Vegetables, supporting a strong immune system
- Fruits, a source of vital antioxidants
- Algae, a great source of Omega-3 and DHA.
- Green Lipped Mussel to help maintain pet’s joints
- Green Tea Extract containing strong antioxidant & anticarcinogenic properties
- Low Glycemic levels in all formulas by using Northern White Bean and Peas
- Hypo-allergenic diet to minimize allergies & sensitivities
- Unique Omega 3-6-9 blend Fatty Acid Blend
- Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes to maintain a healthy digestive tract, applied post extrusion to maintain the integrity and function of these sensitive ingredients
Formulated by an Animal Nutritionist for the All Life Stage nutrient profile, each bag includes a dynamic feeding chart with feeding levels specified for adults, less active and puppies. The regular sized round kibble is enjoyed by pets big and small. It is recommended when switching pet foods that you slowly integrate Satori over a 10 day period and trial the food for 6-8 weeks before evaluating results.
Fresh Duck, Pork Meal, Peas, Northern White Beans, Whitefish Meal, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Suncured Alfalfa, Flaxseed, Natural Flavours, Herring Oil, Olive Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Spinach, Blueberries, Pomegranate, Apples, Tomatoes, Raspberries, Alfalfa Sprouts, Dried Kelp, Algae Meal, Chicory Root Extract, Yeast Extract, Taurine, New Zealand Green Mussel, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Sulphate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulphate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Rosemary, Green Tea, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product
Crude Protein (Min.) 30%
Crude Fat (Min.) 17%
Crude Fiber (Max.) 3%
Crude Moisture (Max.) 10%
**With 6kg size option you will receive 2x3kg bags**