Donate 1lb to New Hope Dog Rescue, we match every donation! The rescue will receive a donation of healthy natural Canadian pet food, together we can make a difference.
Note: We coordinate donations directly with the rescue as they request them, you will not receive this item.
New Hope Dog Rescue is a registered non-profit and foster-based organization that has been rescuing and re-homing dogs in need since 2003. We work to address the overpopulation problem and to promote responsible dog ownership.
All of the dogs who join our program are partnered with loving and dedicated foster parents who open their homes to these animals in need. Foster families also help provide the care the dogs require until they can be matched with adoptive, permanent homes.
Every dog receives proper medical care while with New Hope. This will range from the basics (vaccinations, deworming, microchip, spay/neuter), while others will require more extensive care (anything from dental work, to corrective surgery, to treatment of skin conditions).
Since the organization was founded, New Hope has found loving homes for over 3313 dogs! That is 3313 dogs given a better chance at life, 3313 dogs that had no hope before that were given a new hope and a new chance. In the first year (2003) 29 dogs were adopted into loving homes, in the last several years we have averaged 250 dogs adopted in to new loving homes. This would not be possible without the amazing support of our community and loving families that open their hearts and homes to a dog in need. Whether it is fostering, volunteering, adopting, donating- it makes a world of difference for these dogs and thank you to everyone that has helped make our first 17 years as successful as they have been.
New Hopes Mission
To provide a safe, foster-based environment for neglected and unwanted dogs, while promoting the human animal bond through education and community outreach.
New Hopes Objectives
- Reduce and resolve dog overpopulation in Saskatchewan
- Provide safe foster-based environment to rescued dogs
- Increase pet retention through behavior training, spay/neuter First Nations program, animal safekeeping program
- Provide necessary medical care
- Educate the public
New Hopes Values
- We recognize dogs as an integral part of the family unit and the human animal bond is the central concept for NHDR
- We demonstrate humane and ethical treatment of animals
- We are accountable, responsible and respectful
- We practice integrity and honesty
- We demonstrate compassion and respect for dogs and people
- We demonstrate teamwork through collaboration, cooperation and in building trusting networks within Saskatchewan