- 32% PROTEIN
- 26% FAT
Features & Benefits
- For artificially rearing newborn kittens
- Allows for supplement feeding large litters
- Consistent nutritional source
- Formulated with Taurine to support proper growth
HOW TO MIX
- Measure 1 level scoop of milk replacer and mix with 2 scoops (30mL) of hot (60°C) water.
- Mix thoroughly for 30 seconds or until well incorporated using a good whisk.
- Allow milk replacer to cool slightly, feeding at body temperature (38-40°C). To mix total daily amount, keep refrigerated for up to 24 hours in clean sealed container. Reheat by warm water bath.