FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray is the original cat pheromone spray to reassure cats and kittens during car travel and veterinary visits and to help control unwanted behaviours like urine spraying and scratching in the home. Trusted by veterinarians and pet owners worldwide for over 20 years, more than 11 million cats have benefited from FELIWAY cat pheromone products.
When to use FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray?
- If you plan to travel with your cat or visit the veterinarian, spray FELIWAY CLASSIC in your cat's carrier
- If your cats show signs of discomfort during transport: vomiting, urination, defecation but also meowing, agitation and salivation
- If your cat shows signs of stress at home like urine spraying, scratching walls or furniture, in targeted locations (TIP: for widespread scratching and urine spraying, or for extended stays away from home, use a FELIWAY CLASSIC Diffuser Starter Kit for up to 30 days.)
Where to use FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray?
- On-the-go: Spray 8 pumps on your cat's bedding, inside the carrier, or in the car 15 minutes before travel
- At home: Spray 8 pumps daily on each area where your cat is peeing or scratching (e.g., sofas, chairs, door frames, doors, etc.)
Where NOT to use?
- Never spray directly on your cat
- Never spray in the carrier if your cat is inside
- Always spray on an item or surface, not in the air
- Always wait 15 minutes after spraying before introducing your cat to the sprayed item or area
- Do not spray on the scratching post; it could prevent your cat from using it
How long will FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray last?
- Each application lasts 4 to 5 hours; reapply as needed
- Each 20 mL bottle contains up to 20 applications (8 sprays per application)
Visit feliway.ca for more information and advice. Read product insert before use.