ADAPTIL Calm Refills, for use with ADAPTIL Calm Home Diffusers (sold separately), are a clinically proven pheromone solution to help calm and comfort your dog at home. The continuous effect provides constant comfort, helping your dog or puppy to remain calm and adapt to stressful situations like staying alone, loud noises, thunderstorms and visitors in the home. Trusted by veterinarians and pet owners worldwide for over 15 years, more than 5 million dogs have benefited from ADAPTIL dog calming products.
How soon will it start working?
- Best results are typically seen after 3-4 weeks of continuous use
- Some dogs show improvements as soon as the first 7 days
How to use:
- Plug the diffuser & refill in right side up in an open area where your dog spends most of its time
- Keep plugged in continuously and replace refills every 30 days
- Replace the diffuser device every 6 months
- Allow 1.2m (4') clear distance above the diffuser
- Note: Each diffuser & refill covers up to 70m2 (750 ft2)
How NOT to use:
- Do not unplug or switch off the diffuser at night
- Do not plug in sideways or upside down (see images)
- To be used with 110-120 V AC only; never use with extension cords, an adaptor or voltage converter
- Do not plug below any electrical device, under furniture or under any prominent object from the wall
- Do not place near open windows or air vents
- Use only ADAPTIL Refills with ADAPTIL Diffusers; do not use with any other refill or device
- Allow up to 24 hours for full diffusion of ADAPTIL "comforting messages"
- For situations that can be anticipated, begin using the diffuser & refill at least 2-3 days before the event
Visit adaptil.ca for more information and advice. Read product insert before use.