ADAPTIL Calm On-the-go Collar is a clinically proven pheromone solution to help calm and comfort your dog even outdoors. Its continuous effect provides constant comfort, helping your dog or puppy to remain calm and adapt to stressful situations like training, boarding, loud noises and fears outdoors. Trusted by veterinarians and pet owners worldwide for over 15 years, more than 5 million dogs have benefited from ADAPTIL dog calming products.
How to use:
- Adjust the collar so it fits snugly around your dog's neck
- Keep the collar on your dog at all times, except when bathing or shampooing
- Check fit regularly and adjust as needed
- Replace the collar every 4 weeks
- Note: The collar is body heat activated and must be fit snugly for best results
How NOT to use:
- Do not place another collar or bandana between the ADAPTIL collar and your dog's skin
- Do not allow the collar to come in contact with shampoo or chlorinated water (e.g., swimming pools)
- Do not fix a leash or lead on the collar
How soon will it start working?
- Best results are typically seen after 3-4 weeks of continuous use
- Some dogs show improvements as soon as the first 7 days
- ADAPTIL collars are body heat activated and will begin releasing "comforting messages" almost immediately
- If the collar is too loose, it will not be warmed enough by your dog's body heat to begin working
Visit adaptil.ca for more information and advice. Read product insert before use.