Cats are anatomically designed to eat a diet rich in animal protein. Bursting with wild-caught herring, mackerel, flounder, hake, and rockfish in WholePrey ratios of fish, organs, and bone, ACANA Pacifica naturally delivers the nutrients your cat requires for peak health, nourishing them the way Mother Nature intended.
- Biologically appropriate formula – Ingredients and nutrients for the body to absorb easily and readily
- Grain-free and Low Carbohydrates – Causes blood sugar to rise less over longer periods of time
- WholePrey Diet - Includes fish, organs & cartilage
- Regional sources for all ingredients – Delivered fresh every day from trusted sources
- Rich and diverse in meat – 75% Wild-caught herring, mackerel, hake, blue whiting, flounder and rockfish
- Fresh and local fruits & vegetables – 25% fruits and vegetables from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- Enhanced metabolism – Organic sea vegetables and botanicals nourish and tones our cat’s digestive tract and enhance metabolism
- No added water – Gently steam-cooked in their natural juices with a freeze-dried coat for palatability
- No wheat, rye, corn or gluten – ingredients often associated with digestive disorders
Raw whole Paciﬁc herring (14%), raw whole Paciﬁc mackerel (13%), raw whole hake (9%), dehydrated herring (8%), dehydrated blue whiting (8%), dehydrated mackerel (8%), whole pinto beans, whole peas, raw wild-caught ﬂounder (5%), pollock oil (5%), whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, raw whole rockﬁsh (4%), sunﬂower oil, lentil ﬁbre, freeze-dried cod liver (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride: 1200 mg, Taurine: 400 mg, Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1: 12.5 mg, Vitamin B2: 6 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 6.5 mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.125 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.10 mg, Vitamin A: 3750 IU, Vitamin E: 230 IU, Vitamin K1: 0.5 mg, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3930 kcal/kg (472 kcal per 250ml/120g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 38% from protein, 23% from carbohydrates, and 39% from fat.
ACANA Paciﬁca Cat is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages.
- Crude protein 37 %
- Fat content 18 %
- Crude ﬁbre 3 %
- Crude ash 9 %
- Moisture 10 %
- Calcium 1.2 %
- Phosphorus 0.9 %
- Magnesium 0.1 %
- Taurine 0.1 %
- Omega - 62 %
- Omega - 32.2 %
- DHA 1 %
- EPA 0.8 %
**13.5kg size = 3x4.5kg bags**
FREE SHIP only available to the following provinces: BC, AB, SK, MB, ON