NOTE: Dogs under 1 year of age do not receive an accurate Telomere measurement due to a number of variances. We don't recommend testing dogs suspected to be less than a year old. The DNA My Dog Canine Genetic Age Test is designed to determine the biological age of your dog. Genetic or biological age is different than chronological or actual age in that genetic age gives insight into the predicted longevity of your dog from a cellular level.
Telomere shortening is involved in all aspects of the aging process on a cellular level. Telomere length represents our genetic age as opposed to our chronological age.
You also get the DNA My Dog Breed Identification Test which will determine every breed in your dog with your dog's own DNA. When you order your test today you will get a full report emailed to you within two weeks or less of us receiving your sample. Sample collection is fast, easy and painless. Discover why clients use us over and over again for all of their dogs.
- Unique personality traits of your dog.
- Genetic health concerns.
- Predisposition to disease.
- Plus, much, much more!
- A custom photo certificate of the breed’s found in your dog’s genetic breed composition.
- A percentage breakdown of the levels found in your dog’s unique DNA.
- A report on dominant breeds, personality traits and health concerns.